Another Lazy Afternoon Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all been noticing strange behaviour from animals since the fires, they are coming to humans for help, certainly for water and to fix injuries. Although the footage is pretty cute the woman should not be giving the koala pool water to drink, the bowl of fresh water in the first place was fine. Koalas don’t normally drink but get all the moisture they need from gum leaves, which after the fires are few and far between except around people’s properties that have water. We have more kangaroos than usual, they come from the dry inland for green grass and water from the sprinklers.

I kept waiting for the face eating to commence.
I think you may be confused, it is drop bears that eat faces. For some, especially foreigners, it is hard to tell the difference. The fact that the woman still has a face indicates that this is a Koala. However, we do not know what happened once the filming stopped. Hope that helped. :evil:

Just being neighborly. Did not realize this would hit a nerve. My apologies.
Hell no nerves hit and no apology necessary, just stating the facts and the footage was lovely to see, people interacting with wild animals. It’s just that when you do you have to think. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom