• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

This is an insightful article worth the read.

Shelby Steele: Failed NFL Anthem Protests Show Black Protest Has Lost Its Power

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...nthem-protests-show-black-protest-lost-power/

Wow! Excellent article. If Trump had said this they would deem him a racist woman hater. lol

"The Black man will be his own worst enemy" MLK

The Black man doesn't need any help from the Whites or Hispanics keeping them down, they do a fine job of that all by themselves.

Now, Where Mine?

NFL Ratings Crash for the Divisional Playoff Round

"The NFL had high hopes that their all-important postseason games, would reverse the terrible ratings trend which has plagued the league all year long.

Those hopes were dashed after the Wild Card round, saw a 13 percent decrease in ratings from the previous year. Which, put an added sense of importance on the Divisional playoff games this past weekend.

Well, the ratings have been tabulated from this past weekend and, unfortunately for the NFL, the numbers do not look good.

According to SportsBusiness Daily, the ratings for all four games fell to the lowest level in nearly a decade."

Somebody spends more time reading about the NFL than most fans spend watching.

I was, it was interesting with all the pundits trying to explain viewership weekly. There is no way to tell what the impact will be until next years tickets go on sale and the season is over. I've been side tracked and just lost interest in all of it. It was hunting season that took my brain over.

I was, it was interesting with all the pundits trying to explain viewership weekly. There is no way to tell what the impact will be until next years tickets go on sale and the season is over. I've been side tracked and just lost interest in all of it. It was hunting season that took my brain over.
My prediction for next year. All these super rich millionaire and billionaire owners are still going to be super rich millionaire and billionaires.

My prediction for next year. All these super rich millionaire and billionaire owners are still going to be super rich millionaire and billionaires.
Because mindless poor lackeys will keep stuffing their pockets to watched rigged tax subsidized "entertainment". But it's a free country...
Bread and circus...

Back
Top Bottom