• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody wearing a ratchet gun/EDC belt (like a Kore)?

Was in a similar situation as i wear a suit daily for work and wanted a belt I could use for EDC. Went with the Nexbelt, which has the ratchet system as well, and have been pleased thus far. Prior to that it was a 5.11 but depending on the slacks could be a little big trying to get through the belt loops.

I have a Kore x1 black leather gun belt. I like it a lot, and the 1/4” increments make it very comfortable. I find myself adjusting the belt pretty often because it’s so simple and easy, which makes it so nice.

My only issue with it is the “skin” of the leather is coming off from my holster. And I’ve only worn that holster a handful of times. Wouldn’t be an issue if I always wore the holster, but now I can’t wear it as a dress belt without the holster because of the wear. I wish I had gotten the tactical belt instead.

Does anybody know if the belts are interchangeable between nexbelt and Kore buckles? They look identical, which leads me to believe they’re sourced from the same factory in China.

Back
Top Bottom