• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

Get you some of these and take 2 a day, every day. You'll stop getting sick. Don't ask me how, I just know that they work. Been taking them for several years, and the only time I got sick in any form was when I stopped taking them for a short while.

View attachment 6651039
Okay.
I've been taking this just three days now and I am not in as much pain as usual, mainly side effects of meds.
My usual sinus headaches are less also.
It may be psychosomatic or wishful thinking, but I do not care.
I feel better.
I'm using the liquid once a day.
Thanks!

Okay.
I've been taking this just three days now and I am not in as much pain as usual, mainly side effects of meds.
My usual sinus headaches are less also.
It may be psychosomatic or wishful thinking, but I do not care.
I feel better.
I'm using the liquid once a day.
Thanks!
fenbendazole for humans
Fenbendazole is an anthelmintic used to treat common helminth infections, including ascarids, hookworms, whipworms, and a single species of tapeworm, Taenia pisiformis. Giardia spp.

iu

I've been sick 4 times in the past 3 months. First two times in October it felt like a common cold. Then in November I had a bad lung infection with nasty cough that lasted three weeks. Now I got the same thing again but not as bad. What gives? I've never taken any vaccinations and I'm rarely sick even once a year!
Consider vaccinations

Day 3 of the flu here. Fever finally broke this morning. Spent my quarantine time reading up on iodine. Just started taking it internally. Going to start gargling and nose swabbing with it.
I just took my first dose of fenbendazole for humans today. I usually take Ivermectin every 7 days for the last 5 months never sick, allergy has gone I stopped taking singulair feel great breath great not wheezy

Back
Top Bottom