• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

It's a supplement. Available almost anywhere, but I just get it from Amazon.

MedCram recommended it during the initial phases of COVID as a way to counteract the free radicals that the virus generated in it's replication process.

I only take if I feel something coming on, but my sister has been taking it daily for a while now.

I haven't found anything about the recommended doses being a problem, even taken on a regular basis.

About the same time the FDA was warning about 'horse de-wormer' they also pushed to take NAC off the market, since one component of it was approved as a drug in 1963 to aid respiratory distress. After a large pushback they folded and you can get NAC OTC again these days.

https://www.naturalnews.com/042577_cancer_treatment_hydrogen_peroxide_alternative_medicine.html

Nasty virus going around. Wife in hospital 5 days. It's the nora virus. Extreme dirreah and vomiting. Have to stay on fluids to keep hydrated. Bad stuff
No doubt. It’s been going around where I work. I got a text at 5am letting me know a coworker had been up all night and wouldn’t be at work.
I’m scared to eat anything that I like because I don’t want to get sick and not like it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom