• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone been staying sick?

There’s a lot going around. I can’t recall a Christmas where more of my family, friends, and coworkers were sick. Colds, flu, covid, stomach bugs, all that crap.

here is a good start
puzzling and challenging health issues:

• Nutrient shortages in diet,
  • Cravings for sweets and certain foods,
  • Swelling and discomfort in the stomach,
  • A drop in red blood cells causing anemia,
  • Constant tiredness,
  • Elevated body temperature,
  • Sweating during the night,
  • Aching muscles and joints,
  • Skin changes, like a reddish facial blush called rosacea,
  • Itchiness near the rear end,
  • Itching in the vaginal area.

Wife got some crap on our Christmas trip to Raleigh. Probably from our 10-year-old petri dish grandson.
Riding home yesterday (8 hours, thank you fellow travelers), she started feeling ill, stopped at the Ga. welcome center on I-95, she got a barf bag from one of the attendants there.
10 minutes after getting back on the road she started puking. All the way on the remaining 1 hour+ drive home (lovely smell to ride with, by the way). Then the other end of her digestive tract joined the festivities (waited ‘til we got home, thank you, higher power). Sick all night, still not well today.
Waiting on my incubation time to launch me into the same. Still OK. Trying to head it off by ingesting large quantities of Jameson Black Barrel.
It's the nora virus. My wife had it. Look it up. Need to stay hydrated even though it goes right through you. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom