• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else “Down Size”

Also look up the carnivore/ lion diet it reverses type2 diabetes and hypertension. I have come off all of my meds
Tried it and it didn’t work for me. But getting under 200# started my drastic lowering of medication. However my arthritis is severe, and will has limited my earning capacity some, and it will only get worse. Hence my concerns, along with the projected 2000 new neighbors if the developer gets his way. Sucks, we thought we were good here for life.

I sold my last house, 1700 sq ft. Moved in with my son but his wife decided I had stayed long enough. I am in a hotel now looking for a small 3/2 or 2/2 house with a garage. Market and interest rate is not good but I will buy if I find something I like.
Gonna list mine, 3/2 with a very large shop. .89 of what was a secluded hideaway in Lavonia Ga…

Keep in mind the type of land and how much work it might be to maintain it. Basically, many people hate a lot of yard work type stuff. I can't pay someone to keep up my pastures. It would be too expensive.

Keep in mind the type of land and how much work it might be to maintain it. Basically, many people hate a lot of yard work type stuff. I can't pay someone to keep up my pastures. It would be too expensive.
Hit the nail on the head, If I down size I will never touch a lawn mower, tractor, ladder or any other house maintenance item again. It will be somewhere that all that is wrapped into the deal. It will be a place to land between travel, place to park the car and store the luggage.

We will
Only have 2.25 acres. Larges well established trees a the edges. Fairly flat. Back side has two springs, and a small stream, in a deep valley.
front is pretty much level and easy to maintain.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

won’t be ready to share till next week, but a few highlights

Back
Top Bottom