• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anyone else sitting up late drinking?

My name and I'm deller and I'm not a quitter. Drink on friend but this is where I stop posting...just saying...

Started with "just a beer". Now I'm on the last glass of a bottle of silver oak cab. Watching the re run of THE PEOPLE VS OJ SIMPSON. My DVR stopped 22 mins in for the original airing. Not really sure how that works out Thanks AT&T.

Started with "just a beer". Now I'm on the last glass of a bottle of silver oak cab. Watching the re run of THE PEOPLE VS OJ SIMPSON. My DVR stopped 22 mins in for the original airing. Not really sure how that works out Thanks AT&T.
Yeah, started with "just one" Dogfish 60 Minute IPA. Then moved on to a couple of PBRs, then cracked the seal on the Bulleit. Got my earbuds in listening to some Gordon Lightfoot on YouTube and lurking around the ODT......Good Times!

Yeah, started with "just one" Dogfish 60 Minute IPA. Then moved on to a couple of PBRs, then cracked the seal on the Bulleit. Got my earbuds in listening to some Gordon Lightfoot on YouTube and lurking around the ODT......Good Times!

I like it. Try the dogfish 90. Hell, even the 120. I'm pretty sure back in my rookie days I crushed a 4 pack of dogfish 120.. Was doing the same thing you are doing now. Pretty sure a made a post about how I finally got up to pee after 4 and almost fell through the glass coffee table haha!

Cheers brother!

I like it. Try the dogfish 90. Hell, even the 120. I'm pretty sure back in my rookie days I crushed a 4 pack of dogfish 120.. Was doing the same thing you are doing now. Pretty sure a made a post about how I finally got up to pee after 4 and almost fell through the glass coffee table haha!

Cheers brother!
The Dogfish 90 is most excellent. Haven't tried the 120....yet. Side note; what an absolutely glorious time in the history of mankind to be a beer lover! Still. I like my PBR. And my rye.
Cheers back, my friend!

Back
Top Bottom