• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Apex action enhancement kit

4.5lbs is a good weight for a glock trigger. Depends on what springs you change out you could lose some reliability. I think you'll be happy after you go and shoot it. Apex makes good kits (as you know).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well like I said in another post. On my shield I replaced the entire trigger piece by piece over time so I would recommend getting the whole thing from apex all in one. I don't remember off the top of my head what the weight is suppose to be but it's not 3.5 with the apex kit.

I know with the Apex replacement sear for the M&P pistols and Shields is where you get the biggest reduction of pull weight and improved trigger break if you swap out the actual trigger you get less pre and over travel. With your Glock, did you swap out any springs or just the trigger and the connector?

I know with the Apex replacement sear for the M&P pistols and Shields is where you get the biggest reduction of pull weight and improved trigger break if you swap out the actual trigger you get less pre and over travel. With your Glock, did you swap out any springs or just the trigger and the connector?

I tried the Glock demos at the Apex booth and they sucked there. Soft and spongey. I was prepared to buy a full kit on the spot based on how they improve M&P triggers.

On my glock I replaced the trigger, trigger bar, connector and plunger.

On my glock I replaced the trigger, trigger bar, connector and plunger.

It should be lighter than stock because of the connector change. I always liked the OEM (-) connector. I've kinda learned to leave a Glock trigger alone and just shoot it. I will say that the Glocks in 45acp seem to have better triggers than all the other calibers. Not sure why but the 45s are just better.

It should be lighter than stock because of the connector change. I always liked the OEM (-) connector. I've kinda learned to leave a Glock trigger alone and just shoot it. I will say that the Glocks in 45acp seem to have better triggers than all the other calibers. Not sure why but the 45s are just better.

I agree that glock triggers dont need anything to help them Ive gotten bored and built a glock 19 with a bunch of unnecessary stuff. I really like the ghost connector in a glock if your looking to lighten the trigger a little for pretty cheap. Also ghost inc will give you a connector if you pay for shipping if you are law enforcement which is really nice.

My G21 has a better break than any of my G19's. I have just started leaving my Glocks stock and shooting them, looke at the Apex and heard better feedback about them in M&P's and not so much in Glocks

One thing I will do is dremell off a little bit of the safety tang to make it more flush with the trigger face where your finger rests on the trigger. It makes a world of difference in comfort of shooting a Glock. I use to change out connectors and springs and polish everything but I just don't anymore.

Back
Top Bottom