Are people that Stupid?

Yeah, but when the gals come to play....
Problem is a lot of the "gals" can blow water out of the back of their necks and they think a muffin top looks sexy with a pair of cowboy boots at the beach. Wanna see a white trash parade just go to the FloraBama on a holiday weekend.

Problem is a lot of the "gals" can blow water out of the back of their necks and they think a muffin top looks sexy with a pair of cowboy boots at the beach. Wanna see a white trash parade just go to the FloraBama on a holiday weekend.
Yeah, sorry. I was thinking of Atlantic coast beach babes.

Who you callin white trash? :boxing:

The shame in this is that they had their families with them. What if you and your party would of walked off, and about a minute later you would came up behind him and cracked him in the jaw from behind with a good black jack/brass knuckles/sap. In all seriousness that drunk doesn’t know who you are or what you are capable of. He just put him and his family in danger because he wanted to be drunk dummy. For all he knows you were waiting outside for him with a tire thumper. You did the right thing.
Yeah as I was reading the original post I was wondering how fast 10% OC spray would sober a grown man up. But yes I would also like to see the sap treatment handed out. Although the spray would probably make a better argument for self defense than anything striking him.

I'm never shy to ask them to put their ear phones/plugs in
The problem is that they would probably be equally at ease telling you to pound sand. Then things start escalating. Best to ask for the manager, ask him to handle the matter, move your party, or comp your table because you're leaving.

Just Kidding, I know that they are!
My Family and I were at "The Back Porch", in Destin, Thursday. We are sitting at our table, when they seat the table beside us. The party consists of two families. The two men walk back to the bar to get more drinks, leaving two women and several children,and... their Bluetooth speaker playing some kind of crappy jazz music blaring! Yes, they thought that it was OK to bring their own "Ambiance". Initially it wasn't to annoying, as it was kind if drowning out the annoying kids saying mama, mama, mama over and over, while being ignored by the women. But, when the two guys come back, the music gets louder, then they all keep trying to tall over the crap spewing from the speaker. Finally my waitress comes to ask if we need anything, and I made her ask us about 5 times before I answered her, explaining that I couldn't hear her over the noise. Our waitress has the manager come tell them to turn it off. Now the drunk jerk starts cussing all of the other families in the area, as they leave their respective tables, keep in mind that most are families with children, including his three which appear to be under 10 years old! when it came our families time to leave he started cussing us and saying we shouldn't have complained because were already finished eating. When I made eye contact, he jumped up and told me he should just kick my ass! then he says we should step outside, 'cause I need my ass kicked! He kept trying to slide his sleeves up his arms, but was too drunk to even do that.
What part of common decency did I miss out on where there is no need for respect for other people, especially in such a public space?
I didn't take him up on the offer, but I did tell him what a prime role model he was for his own kids, and that I was pretty sure he was impressing every one of them.

On a better note, the food was excellent, and I wouldn't have even known about thee place were it not for this forum!
no respec!

Just Kidding, I know that they are!
My Family and I were at "The Back Porch", in Destin, Thursday. We are sitting at our table, when they seat the table beside us. The party consists of two families. The two men walk back to the bar to get more drinks, leaving two women and several children,and... their Bluetooth speaker playing some kind of crappy jazz music blaring! Yes, they thought that it was OK to bring their own "Ambiance". Initially it wasn't to annoying, as it was kind if drowning out the annoying kids saying mama, mama, mama over and over, while being ignored by the women. But, when the two guys come back, the music gets louder, then they all keep trying to tall over the crap spewing from the speaker. Finally my waitress comes to ask if we need anything, and I made her ask us about 5 times before I answered her, explaining that I couldn't hear her over the noise. Our waitress has the manager come tell them to turn it off. Now the drunk jerk starts cussing all of the other families in the area, as they leave their respective tables, keep in mind that most are families with children, including his three which appear to be under 10 years old! when it came our families time to leave he started cussing us and saying we shouldn't have complained because were already finished eating. When I made eye contact, he jumped up and told me he should just kick my ass! then he says we should step outside, 'cause I need my ass kicked! He kept trying to slide his sleeves up his arms, but was too drunk to even do that.
What part of common decency did I miss out on where there is no need for respect for other people, especially in such a public space?
I didn't take him up on the offer, but I did tell him what a prime role model he was for his own kids, and that I was pretty sure he was impressing every one of them.

On a better note, the food was excellent, and I wouldn't have even known about thee place were it not for this forum!
when he uttered those words thats when mashed his mouth left him on the floor doubt the PO po would done anything with being a trouble maker and yes the (WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY ME ME GENERATION NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE NOT EVEN THEMSELVES)

Back
Top Bottom