arizona conceal carry permit updated with new details

Fixed it for ya

NRA politics? Do you mean it is because of the NRA that GA has no mandated class? If so then I need to donate some cash to the NRA.

Perhaps you mean because of the NRA SC does mandate a class, if that is the case then I need to be sure not to donate to the NRA any time soon.

I dunno what your opinion is on the need of a state or federally mandated class to aquire a purchase and or carry permit BUT I know that I am not in favor of such a thing. As far as I am concerned the federal govt and the individual state govts (a couple of them excluded as they seem to understand the document) have infringed on my right to keep and bear far to much already and I do not relish nor require more infringement.

Look at getting a Non Resident Fla license. You could set up an appointment and drive down to Fort Walton Beach Regional License office. It is a six hour drive from ATL. Make a beach vacation out of it. All of this info is on Florida's site. I'm doing the same thing because I travel to and spend a bunch of time in Ohio visiting the In Laws.

I did basically the same thing. I have all my family in Ohio so I needed to get something to allow me to carry there as well. So I downloaded the FL CCW application, went to CVS and got my passport photo, filled out the app, dug out my NRA Class Certificate from 15 years ago, and was in Sarasota for a long weekend and stopped in the Manatee County Sheriff's Office in Bradenton where they digitally scanned my fingerprints for $5? (I believe I had only paid for the regular fingerprinting service ($5 vs $42) and the deputy did the digital by mistake, oh well.) Then when I got home I put everything together and mailed it out. That was all this week...we'll see how easy it was and how long it takes.

I picked up a Pa non resident permit a couple years ago while there. My dad mailed in for a pa permit shortly after. 25 bucks, copy of your current permit and done. 25 bucks every 5 years. Piece of cake.

arizona added a stipulation in the agreement with ohio, that ohio will not honor arizona non-resident permits in ohio, so you need both a arizona permit and arizona drivers license to have it honored there.

arizona is the only state ohio has this detail in the agreement for to my knowledge

thanks for all of the advice, question I ask myself now is, why should I have to pay each and everty state that I travel to a fee to protect myself and my property in their state?
What license or permit do I need to would allow me to carry in my vehicle (not conceal, not open carry) in ALL states? What do truck drivers do?
I have a DOE Class L and Class Q clearance.

the florida non-resident permit covers alot of states even better the nthe arizona permit does right now so if you are going to driver a truck commercially and carry i would look into that in addition to your resident georgia permit

the states decide whose permit they accept and whose they do not sadly, so you just have ot research the heck out of it and decide which states are more important to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom