• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF guidelines to buying and trading Firearms

well, i can say i will not sell anything to ANYONE on this website that has registered december 2015 or after, or has low/no feedback. probably atf hacks. atf agents are nothing but scum.

Reactions: S&S
IMG_20160109_093757495.jpg

So they're saying a non-resident can no longer acquire a gun from a non-FFL?
From another state. I can not sell to a guy from Florida. I can not go to Florida and buy a gun from an individual. I can have it shipped to a dealer in my state and go fill out 4473 to pick it up or ship it to a dealer in another state for the individual to pick up. Nothing has changed

they can, but only if you purchase from a dealer. if you aren't a resident of this state, its not legal to buy a firearm from a non FFL resident.

I've never done that, but still had no idea it would be illegal. I guess ya learn something new all the time.

I've never done that, but still had no idea it would be illegal. I guess ya learn something new all the time.
Has since the NFA was signed.

There is nothing new in this while EA thing. Just a bunch to do about nothing. The laws haven't changed and these steps should (by law) been followed anyway.
The danger is in the assumption that there was a "loop hole" in the first place.
This action only confirms the liberal nonsense and makes it look like BO has solved another of life's problems.

Has since the NFA was signed.

There is nothing new in this while EA thing. Just a bunch to do about nothing. The laws haven't changed and these steps should (by law) been followed anyway.
The danger is in the assumption that there was a "loop hole" in the first place.
This action only confirms the liberal nonsense and makes it look like BO has solved another of life's problems.

You mean BO hasn't ??? shocking, just shocking

Back
Top Bottom