• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

attention ODT

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
a used wasr ak shouldnt cost more than 500
a yugo sks shouldnt cost more than 300
used sigmas are not worth 300
ruger p95s are not worth 300
hi points dont sell for more than 150

a used gun should never cost more than one new, i dont care how "clean" it is or if its the best one you have ever seen

just thought this should be addressed again. and if someone on here says im beating a dead horse, thats because that horse keeps getting up and moving around...........and on that note the zombie slayer **** is really ****ing old, the only zombie related thing on this website is the same threads that get resurrected because no one is going to pay your stupid high price

end of rant

(by the way, when extras are added to a package, they are considered USED as well, so dont list them and add a full value dollar amount to it like your doing anyone a favor)

ok, now end of rant

not this **** again.

things transact for what they're worth. if someone lists a wasr for more than 500 and someone else buys it - it was worth at least 500 to the buyer. maybe not to you but to them.

i've noticed too that when sellers list too high - the item goes un-sold. to me the odt is a fairly liquid market with price corrections happening regularly. if you believe something is over-priced, pm the seller with an offer. if he doesn't accept, then move on.

Just like all these glocks that are lnib or just used and they sell for $500? Hello idiots brand new glocks in Locust Grove for $480. I value all used glocks from $350 to $400. Its just a waste of breath saying all this because it will never change. Oh yea I almost forgot :deadhorse:

Good, so what do you have for sale?

http://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/185211-FS-FT-raven-25-and-eaa-witness-in-10mm

both already spoken for

(by the way, that might be a bit much for the raven, i know, but it was my first time listing it. everytime i relist an item i take 5 to 10 bucks off till it sells. and both have already been taken. i dont over inflate the value of my guns because if i can buy one similar or the same item AT AN OVER-PRICED PAWN SHOP for cheaper than on here i realize it)

Back
Top Bottom