• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back and Forth on FRT's

For me the possibility of getting slapped with a felony it's just too risky. Even if you do get a sympathetic person that catches you with it my luck I'd be forfeiting my right to own any gun. That alone is enough to keep me from even contemplating the idea. That and the fact that ammunition is so high I can't see just spraying down range just for the hell of it and for what a little bit of fun it is.

For me the possibility of getting slapped with a felony it's just too risky. Even if you do get a sympathetic person that catches you with it my luck I'd be forfeiting my right to own any gun. That alone is enough to keep me from even contemplating the idea. That and the fact that ammunition is so high I can't see just spraying down range just for the hell of it and for what a little bit of fun it is.
You likely commit a felony each week without knowing it. Be ungovernable.

You likely commit a felony each week without knowing it. Be ungovernable.
The fun part is figuring out which one you committed. I'm sure uncle Sam is keeping up. Before the election democrats can't afford to lose they'll use their "evidence" to take out the opposing parties support.

desktop-wallpaper-pepe-the-frog-meme.jpg

Does it really matter any more? Braces are stocks, forced reset triggers are machine guns, metal cards with an etching are machine guns, dogs are disposable targets, etc., etc. Under this administration the law and constitution doesn't matter to them.

Also, this was in New York. Are you surprised?

Then there's this recent lawsuit in Texas

So. What would be recourse if you get contacted ? They come to your home,call you or text you?
They're knocking on doors now in South Atlanta/Stockbridge if you ordered from Bigdaddy.com's website. Asking if you have one or more and "giving you" the opportunity to surrender them.

Back
Top Bottom