• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back and Forth on FRT's

So. What would be recourse if you get contacted ? They come to your home,call you or text you?
Well you tell them the truth. You've destroyed it should be your answer. Then politely end the conversation. If they keep asking questions then ask if they have a warrant. If that answer is no. Just shut the door and go about your day.

Any one able to give lil advice,someone dropped a card n my truck. I can see him on my security cameras never knocked on the door. He just threw a card in my truck. I don’t care about the trigger.they don’t ****ing work well anyway. This guy never knocked on the door. It seems he went to the mailbox and then drop the card in the open window of my truck and left.

Any one able to give lil advice,someone dropped a card n my truck. I can see him on my security cameras never knocked on the door. He just threw a card in my truck. I don’t care about the trigger.they don’t ****ing work well anyway. This guy never knocked on the door. It seems he went to the mailbox and then drop the card in the open window of my truck and left.
Don't worry continue to live your without a care until they come knocking with a warrant

Back
Top Bottom