• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bahamas - People are shooting each other for food and water.

I was on St. Croix in the USVI the day after hurricane Hugo wiped it clean and was there for 6 weeks. You really need to see it in person and not on the news or internet. Nothing left but debris and bodies after a storm of that magnitude. It's heartless as hell if you can feel like the United States should somehow turn their back on ANYONE after a natural disaster such as this. I hope I am dead and gone before we get that cold hearted as a country.
Look, it's not in any countries job description to bail another country out, a government's ONLY job is to protect it citizens. If the citizens of a country want to volunteer their resources then thats fine, but it is not within the governments jurisdiction to spend citizen tax dollars on someone else.

I was on St. Croix in the USVI the day after hurricane Hugo wiped it clean and was there for 6 weeks. You really need to see it in person and not on the news or internet. Nothing left but debris and bodies after a storm of that magnitude. It's heartless as hell if you can feel like the United States should somehow turn their back on ANYONE after a natural disaster such as this. I hope I am dead and gone before we get that cold hearted as a country.

So very true. Unlike here in the US where smart people can escape via their autos, these folks for the most part could not flee to safety. We must help them all period.

Spot on Brother,, unless you been there and done that you have no idea what it’s like

Look, it's not in any countries job description to bail another country out, a government's ONLY job is to protect it citizens. If the citizens of a country want to volunteer their resources then thats fine, but it is not within the governments jurisdiction to spend citizen tax dollars on someone else.

We were raised differently it seems. Carry on.

What rock did you just crawl out from under,,

Back
Top Bottom