• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Before and after

shaved clean in 1982,kids would not get in truck at babysitters.Little one said put it back on,been on ever since.89 had a trim beard but told management that **** is over with.Its the 90's man

I had a car wreck in high school that left me scarred up on the chin .....so i grew a beard to hide the scars. I have only shaved it completely off a couple of times. Each time my wife and mom said to grow it back. I keep it close to my face so its not thick and scraggly, but now its turned half black and half gray. I just go with it and let it go whatever color it wants , but i do wish it would go all gray or stay all black one. Lol

I had a car wreck in high school that left me scarred up on the chin .....so i grew a beard to hide the scars. I have only shaved it completely off a couple of times. Each time my wife and mom said to grow it back. I keep it close to my face so its not thick and scraggly, but now its turned half black and half gray. I just go with it and let it go whatever color it wants , but i do wish it would go all gray or stay all black one. Lol
Just for men!

I shaved mine off a couple of times and got a resounding "Nope" from everyone, including the face in the mirror. The only one that liked it was my wife. She said it made me look like I was a teenager. I called her a pedo and grew it back. LOL!

I shaved mine down to stubble about a month ago.
Never again!
It’s coming back, for good!

E2163062-57EF-4D55-A4D2-286A3E39AB96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom