• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Being a douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that was fun ... I know the post. and others like it,I just laugh at it and move on. let it hit the bottom of whats new and then to the black hole ..no not that one lol the page 2 of whats new. but yes douche bags none the less.

They are easy to recognize Wheelz.Hence "lot of." Not you mane.

Haha I was just kidding bro. But yeah, I know what you mean. There was a new guy (and by new I mean he only had 2 posts) who I was trying to sell a Wasr for a grand a week or so ago. I politely told him that he would probably have better luck on armslist or gunbroker since people tend to pay more on there, and I get a PM back saying "**** off. I know what my **** is worth and don't need your help." Well okay, good day to you too sir...

Haha I was just kidding bro. But yeah, I know what you mean. There was a new guy (and by new I mean he only had 2 posts) who I was trying to sell a Wasr for a grand a week or so ago. I politely told him that he would probably have better luck on armslist or gunbroker since people tend to pay more on there, and I get a PM back saying "**** off. I know what my **** is worth and don't need your help." Well okay, good day to you too sir...

A wasr for a grand........Hmmm sounds like someone didnt get the memo. That train has left the station awhile ago!

My analogy of the ODT: Sadly, the ODT has become like that redhead I remember from highschool. She was awesome until other guys found out how good she was. Then she just wasn't as much fun anymore.

I think we need a new file........note; nozzels is good method of visual record but we need a detailed report for the DD-ODT file! SCAN0002.jpg

Now I put this here as a Joke!
(If I am part of the problem you men let me know! I will not get mad and its ok to tell me if I am out of line!
I will fly right, you can bank on that! now that was not part of joke.....Tony)..........Besides I don't want to take one in the back of my head while eating my cheerios! LOL and by the way I am getting my wife to proof read all my messages from now on and she approves of this message.

Nothing wrong with this site aside from people taking a break from it from time to time. Every 4 or so months I take a "break" and come back and start over from scratch as a noob. There is life outside of ODT. I've seen people come and go since late May of 2010 when I come over from the "old" site and some that NEED to go but for some reason they get a pass.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with this site aside from people taking a break from it from time to time. Every 4 or so months I take a "break" and come back and start over from scratch as a noob. There is life outside of ODT. I've seen people come and go and ones that NEED to go but for some reason they get a pass.
:pop2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom