• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Being a douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with this site aside from people taking a break from it from time to time. Every 4 or so months I take a "break" and come back and start over from scratch as a noob. There is life outside of ODT. I've seen people come and go since late May of 2010 when I come over from the "old" site and some that NEED to go but for some reason they get a pass.
You just joined Apr 2013. :boink:

Nothing wrong with this site aside from people taking a break from it from time to time. Every 4 or so months I take a "break" and come back and start over from scratch as a noob. There is life outside of ODT. I've seen people come and go since late May of 2010 when I come over from the "old" site and some that NEED to go but for some reason they get a pass.

I am not saying anything is wrong with this site. Why would you "start from scratch"? Some people just thinking there **** don't stink and coming off like a assbag makes no sense to me. I enjoy meeting new people on here because we all share the same passion. Why would I even attempt to deal with someone that is downing me before even knowing me is my question. Why would you "start from scratch"?

- - - Updated - - -

You just joined Apr 2013. :boink:

Not with the same name apparently!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not saying anything is wrong with this site. Why would you "start from scratch"? Some people just thinking there **** don't stink and coming off like a assbag makes no sense to me. I enjoy meeting new people on here because we all share the same passion. Why would I even attempt to deal with someone that is downing me before even knowing me is my question. Why would you "start from scratch"?

Starting from scratch is a chicken **** move done by people who have been banned. Multiple accounts are not allowed, and admitting to such should get you banned due to the deceptive nature of having multiple accounts.

Perhaps it's because folks bought "stuff" in the panic mode and now are unable to get their money back. Cherokee Pawns current ad will ruin some of the sellers day.

I think you're onto something. Not sure about CP's ad, haven't seen it but from all I've read about them if I lived near em I'd shop there. But I think it's like ppl said many months ago, the people who bought a regular $800 AR for $1500-$2000 and pmags for $30 and 5.56 ammo for $1.00+ a round are figuring out how retarded they were now they want to get the same price they paid. Ain't gonna happen though so the turn to douche bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom