• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Being a douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outted how ? I've NEVER had a neg feedback and have met ALLOT of you guys. Hell, allot of you have come to my home for trades. A few have been out to my property shooting. I just don't tolerate drama.

Amen! This place is full of drama queens who are itching for an internet keyboard slap fight. Buy, Sell, Move On. Stop the whining.

Outted how ? I've NEVER had a neg feedback and have met ALLOT of you guys. Hell, allot of you have come to my home for trades. A few have been out to my property shooting. I just don't tolerate drama.

Yup...we've met before. :) I left ya positive feedback.

Welcome to the Internet.

I suppose but we are not just talking guns. We are meeting selling/trading and having huge meet and greets. You would think people would want to make a couple new shooting buddies. Unless the Douches just stick together?!?!?!?

So what were your other user names and why bother with the "reset"? Out of curiosity did one of them rhyme with "torso"?
no, that wasn't me. I've never ripped off or scammed anyone. I'm not some highschool kid that plays games. I have hurt a few feelings in my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom