• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best reloading equipment.

I get my projectiles from Percision Delta also, and like the guy above, I order them 2000 at a time to get a better price. Extreme has sales on 9mm every once in a while. Last time they were on sale I bought them for $64/1000 115gr. plated. I should have bought 10,000 of them. I keep waiting for the next sale.

IMHO, the Lee Classic Turret is the best, beginner-friendly press out there, for someone who wants to load both pistol and rifle cartridges, and will frequently be switching between cartridges. Well designed and made, too.

For single stage, any of the beefy, steel/cast iron presses from the major brands work very well.

For progressive, Dillon is the premium brand with the best reputation. Everybody else makes workable, worthwhile products that tend to be more finicky.

This is my 1st year of reloading with an RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme kit and its been a great experience. I've loaded over 5000 rounds from 270, 41 mag, 30 30, 9mm, 38, 45ACP - Even if you go to a progressive press (next year or so I will go Dillon 650 for pistol loads ) there will always be a place for the old standby single stage press at your bench.

I still have two RCBS Rock Chuckers set up, one on each side of the 1050 which is in the center of the bench. I use them all the time, more than the 1050.

IMHO, the Lee Classic Turret is the best, beginner-friendly press out there, for someone who wants to load both pistol and rifle cartridges, and will frequently be switching between cartridges. Well designed and made, too.

For single stage, any of the beefy, steel/cast iron presses from the major brands work very well.

For progressive, Dillon is the premium brand with the best reputation. Everybody else makes workable, worthwhile products that tend to be more finicky.

That's a good humble opinion and I'm going to make it a X 2.
I have one. It was my first press. It's still used more than the progressive.
The ability to quickly change calibers and make very fine rifle rounds makes this a great first press.
I'll always have this press.

Back
Top Bottom