• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blinn College loses free speech battle over evicting pro-gun student

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
What really sucks about this settlement (and others like it) is that the $50K is being paid by taxpayers because some bonehead administrator did something blatantly illegal.

Somebody should be fired, or somebody's pay docked $50K to make it all right..

"STuff" like this will continue to happen as long as there is no personal accountability (for which, see "bank bailouts").

What really sucks about this settlement (and others like it) is that the $50K is being paid by taxpayers because some bonehead administrator did something blatantly illegal.

"STuff" like this will continue to happen as long as there is no personal accountability (for which, see "bank bailouts").

It would stop in a very short time...

That's truth right there. If justice is to be actually served the ass hats committing the offense should pay.

While I was military active duty, if I damaged a military piece of equipment of of my own negligence and through due process of investigation identified as such, the Commander could have my pay deducted until I paid for the equipment.

I suspect the college administrator that collected up 3 campus cops and kicked the student out of "the free speech zone" could have her salary docked $10K a year to pay this settlement in five years. Or have all pay a fair share in, $35K for the admin and $5 each the campus cops, if able to pay (savings/assets) then immediate payment.

This would be something I call justice as well as accountability something far too many of these leftist escape from...

Back
Top Bottom