• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bone Collector part 2......

Well I don't think you can get together and have people committed anymore. Only one that can do that is a judge and that's usually just a 72 hour deal. You know to make sure they ain't dangerous to themselves or others. And around middle GA there ain't a nervous hospital to send them to anymore. I don't know about way up yonder.

Well I don't think you can get together and have people committed anymore. Only one that can do that is a judge and that's usually just a 72 hour deal. You know to make sure they ain't dangerous to themselves or others. And around middle GA there ain't a nervous hospital to send them to anymore. I don't know about way up yonder.
What's a nervous hospital like,lots of people bouncing around.

What's a nervous hospital like,lots of people bouncing around.
Remember Slingblade? The nervous hospital is where the turned Carl Childers loose from after a couple of decades. You know,padded rooms,basket weaving, Thomasine and whatnot. The one in Milledgeville closed around 97. You can walk the grounds now and get creeped out. There are still signs warning drivers not to stop to talk or pickup anyone walking around the area. Just checkout Central State Hospital on YouTube .

@Bonecollector

www.relatably.com_m_img_bad_luck_brian_memes_best_b238dbeeb4209d27ebe0fe2e003d225a.jpg

Remember Slingblade? The nervous hospital is where the turned Carl Childers loose from after a couple of decades. You know,padded rooms,basket weaving, Thomasine and whatnot. The one in Milledgeville closed around 97. You can walk the grounds now and get creeped out. There are still signs warning drivers not to stop to talk or pickup anyone walking around the area. Just checkout Central State Hospital on YouTube .
I've been there. It's creepy but of course that's right up my alley

I've been there. It's creepy but of course that's right up my alley
I should have went when we lived in Jones Co which was just one County over. I watched the YouTube video when I was watching abandoned place videos. One guy has a whole series on abandoned motels and dead malls. Some of it is pretty creepy.

Back
Top Bottom