• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brady Campaign Sues Armslist In Killer's Online Gun Purchase

Hope Armslisthas the cash to fight this, they now have a disclaimer similar to this site's. I hope everyone clicks on armslists a few times a day to get them some ad cash.

The brother of the woman shot to death and the Brady bunch are suing Arms list due to them not performing a background check on a stalker who shot a woman. Are they supposed to?

This amounts to a frivolous law suit but in Chicago expect anything. This is yet another angle of these tards to try to close “the loop hole” that allows illegal guns to be sold without a background check. They want to outlaw all “private sales” of firearms. They tried the same thing in the past trying to sue the firearm company for having their weapon used in a crime.

No word if the guy was prohibited from owning a firearm but it really doesn't matter as the Brady bunch wants to outlaw people from private transfers but have in the past publicly stated a total ban of all firearms is their true objective and goal.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12/12/lawsuit-takes-aim-at-armslist-gun-website-after-fatal-shooting/

Last edited:
I kind of wish Chicago was in Cali and we could just separate it from the rest of the US. I love how they have such strict gun laws and such rampant gun crime. But I'm preaching to the choir.

I doubt the Brady Campaign expects to win this. What they'll do is bring attention to the matter and use it to stir up the "loophole" debate again. Gun control advocates want everyone's background checked and every transfer tracked (if not technically registered).

Too many people don't understand the long term danger. There's a lot of gun owners that think it'd be good to close the private sales 'loophole'. I think there's even more that don't care one way or the other.

sucks for us.

It's going to be a rough 4yrs for the 2nd Amendment and gun owners. Here we go...

Back
Top Bottom