• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can any of you bump fire a Semi M/11 like this?

I bought a Mac-11 off of here a couple months ago and take it to the range with me every time I'm out. We shoot steel and run plate drills with pistols mostly. I was hitting steel with my M11 at 100 yards 4 out of 5 shots. That's a 12"x12" piece of steel I add. If someone says these guns aren't accurate they must have never laid their hands on one. Now, I can't figure out how to bump fire it with all that being said.

I bought a Mac-11 off of here a couple months ago and take it to the range with me every time I'm out. We shoot steel and run plate drills with pistols mostly. I was hitting steel with my M11 at 100 yards 4 out of 5 shots. That's a 12"x12" piece of steel I add. If someone says these guns aren't accurate they must have never laid their hands on one. Now, I can't figure out how to bump fire it with all that being said.
haha glad your enjoying the mac 11 man, I enjoyed the hell outta shootin it. Bump firing can prove to be difficult without the threaded attachment. I was able to do it by just holding the muzzle and front sight. Be mindful of your fingers tho I might add.

haha glad your enjoying the mac 11 man, I enjoyed the hell outta shootin it. Bump firing can prove to be difficult without the threaded attachment. I was able to do it by just holding the muzzle and front sight. Be mindful of your fingers tho I might add.
Agreed, and be careful using the magazine to pull down too the bbl goes straight up into the ceiling lol

It’s all about technique.

Um, the "technique" shown here is to pay $7000 for the transferable, select-fire, pre-May 1986 SMG, and do the $200 stamp, etc.

What you posted was a mag dump with the selector switch set to "group therapy" mode.
The SMG shown has a the factory wire shoulder stock, folded in, but still visible.

Um, the "technique" shown here is to pay $7000 for the transferable, select-fire, pre-May 1986 SMG, and do the $200 stamp, etc.

What you posted was a mag dump with the selector switch set to "group therapy" mode.
The SMG shown has a the factory wire shoulder stock, folded in, but still visible.
It was a joke . Lighten up Francis .

No I came along too late for Ludes. But I did have my share of Valium. Used to be a tiny round pill with a V shaped hole in the center. Blue was 10mg, yellow was 5 mg and white was 1 my. I ain't seen a damn Valium in 20 years. Wonder if they still make them. But take my word for it. A blue Valium and a quart of Colt 45 was THE best way to ditch the last two classes and " Git Right" way back when.

Still prescribed for some sleep disorders and anxiety.

5mg is pink and they have a split for easy pill splitting.

Back
Top Bottom