• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap (inexpensive) guns you just love

I bought these because they were cheap. Hardly ever shoot them besides the 44.
IMG_20221206_202947840.jpg

This was a one off gun, but I bought a psa ( cringe) cheapo kit a long time ago, it came with everything but a stripped lower receiver for $279. I picked up a $39 Anderson lower and was into a range gun with a trs-25 and sling for less than $400. This thing shot awesome! I used it for years until I stopped doing carbine challenge and traded it for a SRO I'm still using today. It was cheap but sometimes cheap parts fit together like a glove.

Yep, I am in the Charter Arms club with my Bulldog .44spcl …… my father gave it to me, he sawed the bbl off even with the ejector pin. Reaffixed the front site, then bobbed the hammer. He carried it in an ankle holster on his mail route for 20+yrs and now I have been carrying it for about 15 or so.
It is a good one ! I don’t think he gave but about $150 for it new. I wouldn’t sell it.

Don’t laugh. Picked up a keltec ks7 when they were priced at 379. Closet thing to a short barrell shotgun you can get without during the nfa paperwork Or going the shockwave route. Read a lot and determined I would either get a good one or bad one from the factory. So far 250 rds of birdshot and 50 rds of buck and no problems.

Back
Top Bottom