• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Classifieds you skip

I really don't care what price they're asking - if it's stupid I just move on. What gets me is many won't even open most of the ads with these words in the title as it's a dead giveaway for a ripoff.

Also, any ad for a "S&W 9mm" (or .40) is a Sigma and any for a ".357 revolver" is a Taurus, Rossi, or EAA...

I will look at any ad unless it's from a seller who has a track record of buying guns at the local sporting goods store and flipping them here. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I still look at the "ban" ones. You never know which ban they are talking about until you read the ad. A pre-ban AR from the 80's is worth a little more to some than a "BNIB LE6920" so called "pre ban."

Anything that says ban or pre ban or won't last long or get it before they are outlawed.

****, I just saw a zombified Stoeger that was tactical and over priced by about 300 dollars, and that's after he lowered his price.

I've got 10 or so people on the ignore list. If they're that stupid at this point, I don't ever want to do business with them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom