• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Classifieds you skip

Just don't understand why used guns go for more than brand new retail. You're not doing me a favor by charging me more than my LGS if all I have to do is wait a week to get it.....

For me it's any that have the words: "ultimate", "rare", "one of a kind", "polished", or "custom" in the title. These mean they are asking way more than I'd give for that gun...

I skip anything that says "today only", "weekend special" or mentioned "will go back in the safe..." or "don't need to sell this..."

OR... it's for sale and there is no amount in the SALE PRICE field... so you have to read the rambling description to get the price. If the seller is too stupid to figure that one out, I don't want any part of that... :)

I like what a new member here posted very recently. Kind of like the "This is only for those with the most discriminating tastes" line. I will just take a small quote: "Collectors will appreciate this gun, not gun newb's". You know , I don't care how long he's been on the site- I just took a jab at the condesending tone of his ad. Anybody who starts with that line is going to take a hit. Yeah I should have moved on but hey, that's what makes this place fun.

I like what a new member here posted very recently. Kind of like the "This is for only those with the most discriminating tastes" line. I will just take a small quote: "Collectors will appreciate this gun, not gun newb's". You know , I don't care how long he's been on the site- I just took a jab at the condesending tone of his ad. Anybody who starts with that line is getting take a hit. Yeah I should have moved on but hey, that's what makes this place fun.
It was a mini, you HAD to be a collector to want that thing.

Anything with "trade must be waaaaaaaaay in my favor"

Some people might have thought you were a Richard, now you removed all doubt.

I was really amazed when I found MUCH better deals at the gun show at North Atlanta Trade Center than here. Prices have just really jumped. There are some good deals and fair deals still though.

Back
Top Bottom