CNN gun control poll

not really surprised. Just kind of amused in an Orwellian, Ministry of Truth sort of way.

Funny you should call it that, was downtown this weekend and had to relieve myself, the center was close by. When I looked about I had that same thought with all the banners waving high above, felt like I had entered the Ministry of Truth or Magic for that matter(post Voldemort takeover) LOL

I just voted no like ten times, each time I cleared the page and reloaded in, the numbers never changed....even the first one. It's fake...just like the rest of their crap. All they want is to be able to say " A country wide CNN POLL states that more Americans want stricter gun control , at 4:1 " BULLSHNOT!! The numbers are 100 no and 426 yes , they don't change.

210/478 now

Screen Shot 2014-05-28 at 12.01.40 PM.png

Probably doesn't help that this is on CNN either. I'm sure it's "fair" and there's absolutely no screwing with the data to push a political agenda at all...

Ok I tried different browsers and even my cell phone with WIFI turning OFF thinking that maybe it was tracking IP addresses. The number never changes: 220 votes for No. It's a BS poll.

Back
Top Bottom