• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb Carjacking

Not to me, if you are out wandering the streets at 2 AM in the middle of a looting/burning/pillaging riot things look quite clear. What the hell ever happened to martial law, if you are on the streets after dark you'll be arrested? If you are looting you'll be shot on sight?

I guess I'm a little old fashioned!
I'm with you 100%

Thank God the officer is going to be good. As far as opinions in this thread,everybody got one and entitled to it. Freedom of speech,the Amedican way. As for me,since joining the ODT in 2017,i have met a lot of different members and races. Anyone that's ever did business with me know that i am easy to get along with,stand behind my word,and treat all with respect. I refuse to get into direspectful conversation,because i respect those that show respect for me. We all have opinions and entitled to them. I've travelled the world many times in my career and life,so i understand the struggles in life. You may not like my skin color,or you may not understand my struggles and vice versa,but we can all respect each other as we continue to learn about each other. Good day gentlemen.

Well, this guy's lífe was worth a Tesla. George Floyd's was worth a $20 bill. Or really, both were worth less than that.

Perhaps I should have said 'apparently'?

Haven't you heard, that's racist!
my mind went a whole different direction.. and ya smh it sucks we have to be singled out.. ALL LIVES MATTER

Back
Top Bottom