Conceal or Open Carry POLL!

do you carry concealed or open?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I carry owb on a high ride holster, and I never tuck my shirt. so its kinda a combination of the 2. I'm sure observant ppl see the tip of my barrel from time to time.

owb doesn't always mean.open carry, and iwb doesn't always.mean conceal carry. I carried my jframe owb once, but my.jacket more than covered it. If you wear iwb and your shirt doesn't cover your grip, you're open carrying.
but I prefer to conceal carry, typically iwb.

I voted open. I carry what you would call very sloppy concealed. But when it is full open I don't feel I get any attention. At least not that I've noticed.

i agree, if you partially conceal like iwb tucked in shirt(i don't untucked shirts for some reason) it draws more attention then when i just open carry on a belt holster.

when traveling out of state conceal so its not visible is a must for me, the last thing i need is a cop called on me in Tennessee while i'm having lunch on my way to Michigan

i think people think that if you completely open carry you probably aren't gonna try a surprise robbery or a crime with it but that's just my opinion

i also carry a fullsize sig so concealing it isn't that easy

Last edited:
I voted CC, but if I dont start getting rid of some of this weight that found me.........gonna have to OC cas my britches dont fit lol.

Oh and I saw something yesterday that kind of made me shake my head. We were eating and there was a guy came in OC and when I walked by him to pay, he just looked down at his pistol and back at me a few times. Did that to everyone that walked by him. Thunked it was kinda strange, like he was wanting you to look down and be in shock or something. I just thought to my self "hope he doesnt think thats the only one they made lol".

Last edited:
I voted CC, but if I dont start getting rid of some of this weight that found me.........gonna have to OC cas my britches dont fit lol.

Oh and I saw something yesterday that kind of made me shake my head. We were eating and there was a guy came in OC and when I walked by him to pay, he just looked down at his pistol and back at me a few times. Did that to everyone that walked by him. Thunked it was kinda strange, like he was wanting you to look down and be in shock or something. I just thought to my self "hope he doesnt think thats the only one they made lol".

Not strange, just making sure you noticed. He'll be the first one to pull his gun, fumble it and get shot.

Back
Top Bottom