Conceal or Open Carry POLL!

do you carry concealed or open?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not strange, just making sure you noticed. He'll be the first one to pull his gun, fumble it and get shot.

true ive seen some ignorant kids do some of the same crap... like walk in open carrying with their chest all bowed out like they are untouchable or something... when in fact they look so small and silly and i just want to look at them and laugh but i take my concealed carrying butt on out to the truck and move on...

No offense to open carry but years ago when I and other officers encountered the "open carry strut" we would ask, is this your 1st handgun?
Again, just a comment. If you have an issue with a comment. The part you can kiss is to the South.

No offense to open carry but years ago when I and other officers encountered the "open carry strut" we would ask, is this your 1st handgun?
Again, just a comment. If you have an issue with a comment. The part you can kiss is to the South.

lol that's a good one, I mean I've heard the ol saying don't open carry because "people vote". I don't like to think that's why I don't open carry but in reality it's starting to seem that way. SOME people really hate to see it. Even cops.

I open carried quite a bit as a plainclothes LEO but there was always a badge clipped in front of the holster. As an armed citizen, I vastly prefer the stealth mode. I don't have backup, I'm not carrying less lethal weapons etc. Aside from my gun and my training the ONLY other thing I have in my favor is the element of surprise. I prefer to keep it that way. Besides, OC isn't legal in SC yet anyway, with very few exceptions.

lol that's a good one, I mean I've heard the ol saying don't open carry because "people vote". I don't like to think that's why I don't open carry but in reality it's starting to seem that way. SOME people really hate to see it. Even cops.

If you feel more comfortable with open carry, then ill support your right. But many choose to open carry as attention whores, and the actions of those guys make the rest of those that oc in public look.bad. Plus, I don't like to freak people out. If I'm at a park with my kids and there's children Ans moms around, I don't want to create a scene.

I open carry,its just simpler and i really dont care who sees my small revolver on my belt or who doesnt.
i paid my money.i got fingerprinted and iv got the license.

im sure people in line behind me have noticed but only 1-2 have ever said anything and my reply is usually that its a toy gun with a orange tip(dont worry about it)
Then i get the comment"really..it looks so real"...
yeah..they make them look real now days(as i walk off)..

Back
Top Bottom