Conceal or Open Carry POLL!

do you carry concealed or open?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
concealed carry all the way for me! I too have a young boy that I enjoy taking to the park and I don't want to cause a scene by some liberal mom with hoplophobia

I don't even have an OWB holster although I wouldn't mind a fancy leather one

I always CC, I just don't want to take the risk of someone getting all worked up because they see a "man with a gun!". CC saved my butt a few times as well, a couple of times I walked right into a post office while CC just because I forgot all about my gun! If I had been OC I would have been a in a world of hurt. Because nobody knew I was packing, no problems. (I know, I know, definitely be more aware of these sorts of situations, but I'm only human after all)

I open carry 99% of the time. I've tried to conceal and unless I lose more weight (currently working on it) it just isn't comfortable. I honestly don't see how anyone carries IWB. I'm constantly having to readjust my firearm which looks strange to the casual observer. I prefer to just carry open in a paddle holster and go about my business. I don't strut, or puff out my chest. I carry myself as I always do and have. I try to look like I belong where I am and no one seems to notice. A few people have asked about what I was carrying or why I was carrying. I answer, exchange pleasantries and move on.

I open carry 99% of the time. I've tried to conceal and unless I lose more weight (currently working on it) it just isn't comfortable. I honestly don't see how anyone carries IWB. I'm constantly having to readjust my firearm which looks strange to the casual observer. I prefer to just carry open in a paddle holster and go about my business. I don't strut, or puff out my chest. I carry myself as I always do and have. I try to look like I belong where I am and no one seems to notice. A few people have asked about what I was carrying or why I was carrying. I answer, exchange pleasantries and move on.

if anyone asks me why i carry, i tell them that criminals are rude and refuse to call before they come

I'm a big, heavy guy and I still carry concealed. Even OWB, I have something on over it and make sure it doesn't show before I go out. I've carried about everywhere and never had a "slip-up" where anyone saw the gun, you just have to be aware and occasionally use a differrent hand to reach high, etc.. I consider it a compliment when I've been discussing carry with my friends and they are shocked to find out I'm carrying at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom