• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Connecticut gun registration

"Nope no guns here, have a nice day"
problem solved.

Constitution says I have a right, I'm not registering jack chit, that's how the NAzis came to power.

Friend of mine just left that Hell Hole. When his wife filed for divorce she got an Order of protection (normal course of action as I understand it)
He had to surrender his G19 and his permit. Yes I read this and they can kiss my.... well read my sig line.

lol i wonder how many gun owners arent there

i wouldnt register ****

those guys obviously dont have enough testicular fortitude to stick to their guns
Everybody SAYS they do. Talk is cheap. I bet 98%+ of the LEGAL gun owners there fall in line. I bet in Georgia it would be 95%+.

“I didn’t really think it was necessary,” said Kelley Hanke, who spent Friday afternoon registering her guns. She said the process was more than just an inconvenience. I think this is going a little too far with gun control, Hanke said, but said she’s willing to do it if it’s going to help someone else get to the root of the problem."

As shown, many gun owners will bend over, grab their knees, and call it common sense compromise until there is nothing left.

Back
Top Bottom