• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corvette guys… show your rides

I am not a Corvette owner, but want to be. Willing to start on a much older model just to cruise around in.

Recently stumbled upon a senior couple who are looking to get rid of one. Hard to find a value of a 1991, at least for me it is. So any helpful info on a fair value would be great:

1991 Convertible Corvette- teal color
55,000 original miles
- Comes with hardtop
- Manual 6 speed
- Black leather interior

Everything looks bone stock and in excellent shape. Don't know if AC works, but since this is a 1991, I assume it is the old R12 freon.
Almost need to see it but Gen 4 Vettes are bringing -0 to 15k the 6spd /convertible version makes for a more desirable sports car. Depends also on how many owners it previously had. If it’s a 1 owner garage queen it’s worth the fun you will have just watching it in the garage.

C3 C4 C7, mommy I want a C8.

Attachments

• C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 12
  • C4.JPG
    C4.JPG
    303.4 KB · Views: 10
  • C7.jpg
    C7.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 12
Where do you find the number on the mirror, or are you referring to the replica cars themselves?
No, the number in sequence of the 6500 made of the real 25th anniversary Pace car signed by Jim Rutherman 245th car in that series. Mine had 50k miles and owned it from 2002-2010. Decals were still in the sealed box never installed.

No, the number in sequence of the 6500 made of the real 25th anniversary Pace car signed by Jim Rutherman 245th car in that series. Mine had 50k miles and owned it from 2002-2010. Decals were still in the sealed box never installed.
Cool. I lived in Indianapolis back then and it seemed like everyone had one.

I am not a Corvette owner, but want to be. Willing to start on a much older model just to cruise around in.

Recently stumbled upon a senior couple who are looking to get rid of one. Hard to find a value of a 1991, at least for me it is. So any helpful info on a fair value would be great:

55,000 original miles
- Comes with hardtop
- Manual 6 speed
- Black leather interior

Everything looks bone stock and in excellent shape. Don't know if AC works, but since this is a 1991, I assume it is the old R12 freon.
Like Brad said, there are soooo many variables for a car that old. Regardless of the condition (which sounds like it's in pretty decent shape), you need to sit in it and drive it. You don't get in a C4, you put a C4 on! I found driving mine (for nearly 20 years) to be very comfortable but... I'm only 5'7" and 145lbs on a good day. The car was NOT designed for 6'4" 200+lbs people! (Not saying you are but just putting that out there). It might be an awesome deal, but if you're not comfortable in it, you won't have fun driving it.

55,000 original miles
- Comes with hardtop
- Manual 6 speed
- Black leather interior

Good info here. He also has videos for the C5 and C6:

Had a ‘64 coupe for a few years. 365 horse 327, 4 speed, 3.55 posi. It was fast in it’s day.
Got it cheap ‘cause it’d been butchered. Custom paint, fender flares, Hurst shifter, and Hooker side pipes. Also had an electrical problem no one had been able to figure out. Guy had had it in several shops, couldn’t get fixed, battery would go dead every few days if he didn’t drive it. Finally figured it out when I discovered the horns wouldn’t blow. Found them unplugged, because the horn relay was stuck operated. That’s what was killing the battery. Pulled the fuse, instant repair (just no horn).

Back
Top Bottom