• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crickets just Crickets. Is anyone buying or selling anything????

Duck Duck

Eagle Icon Supporter
Duck Duck
56   0
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a huge decrease in action on the site? Is anyone buying or selling anything or has Biden killed business here also?

Attachments

• Monkey Pox.jpg
    Monkey Pox.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 25
I’d say it’s a combo of things affecting this site. Bad economy, ridiculous inflation in prices, changes in the way the site is setup to make re-listing more difficult unless you keep shelling out the $$ and sour a-holes who feel the need to shame those who use the bump option to get exposure for their items. A lot of the fun is gone. Throw in the fear of a government raid for enjoying a hobby and…..here we are! It was good while it lasted. I’m about done!

I have noticed in the past things seem to slow down in the Fall.... but if it is priced right it will sell I promise you that.
Reduced price on these. Before I would be covered up with inquiries. Now Crickets

REMINGTON 7400 SEMI AUTO 30-06 WITH 3X9 SIMMIONS SCOPE ORIGIONAL SIGHTS 650 now 550​

DUCK SEASON Rare Remington 1100 3" Magnum 30" Full Choke With Original Box 850 now 750​

SAVAGE 110 30-06 REFINISHED WALNUT STOCK 650 now 550​

Ruger M77 Heavy Barrel Ported 280 cal 950 now 850

(DRASTIC PRICE DROP) $$CASH$$ Sako L579 Bench Rest Rifle 6mm - 250 ACKLEY IMP REDUCED FROM 2600 TO 1200 NOW 1100​

Gun Prices have dropped no panick buying! ammo is coming back strong,

We are at that point where some still think they can get panick pricing still!
It going to take a minute for everything to equal out!
The ban on Braces and now you have to register you SBR is floooding the brace market

All of the above plus the twins are in college. One out of state. I can't hardly afford to pay attention these days...

My self-imposed rule now is that if I want one I have to sell one.

I am looking forward to the swap meet at Truprep on Oct. 9th. Always a good time to swap/sell/trade.

Back
Top Bottom