• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crickets just Crickets. Is anyone buying or selling anything????

All of the above plus the twins are in college. One out of state. I can't hardly afford to pay attention these days...

My self-imposed rule now is that if I want one I have to sell one.

I am looking forward to the swap meet at Truprep on Oct. 9th. Always a good time to swap/sell/trade.
Tell me more about this event at Truprep. I have a lot I am selling to fund other purchases. Trying to do the same, sell one to buy one.

I decided to consolidate calibers and only shoot 22 LR , 9 mm , 7.62 x 39 and .308.

High ammo prices and availability issues were causing way too many head aches for me.

I have some 357 mag revolvers / ammo , 20 ga shotgun and ammo , and a .25-06 and ammo that is at the gunsmith being repaired that I need to trade off. I find it easier to deal with my LGS for a lot of reasons. My LGS is not in love with the guns they are trying to sell , items have no sentimental value , they did not pay too much for it to begin with , they have a lay-way-program so you can trade a gun in and have 90 days same as cash to pay the balance.

Once you own a concealed carry pistol and a decent modern sporting rifle, the rest of the gun stuff is a want not a need.

And when stocks are my retirement is growing like crazy, I feel much better dropping a random few hundred on a range toy. These days? I’ll keep putting rounds through what I already own.

Back
Top Bottom