• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dang it... I hate the cold

I love the cold, but hate snow. I run hot always have. I don’t usually wear a jacket because I hate keeping up with one because it’s too hot to wear inside so I deal with the cold for a few mins waiting for car to warm up. If I’m hunting I don’t mind layering up but I sweat on the way in ever time and it takes an hour to cool off.

I enjoy the cold weather. Been very nice the last few days. On the weekends make a nice fire and chill! Though I must say as I have lost weight I am wearing more of a coat than previous.

I love the cold, but hate snow. I run hot always have. I don’t usually wear a jacket because I hate keeping up with one because it’s too hot to wear inside so I deal with the cold for a few mins waiting for car to warm up. If I’m hunting I don’t mind layering up but I sweat on the way in ever time and it takes an hour to cool off.
I wear my shirt in to the stand,have my layer clothes tied with paracord and put them on in the stand, then the face mask and trapper hat.

Son put me on Carhartt extreme cold thermals...Damn great to keep you warm but, when it starts to warm up, you are peeling them off quick, they get to hot...

Back
Top Bottom