• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Diesel Truck advice needed...

Sounds like inflated dealer prices to the factory.
I had a dealer tell me it would be $7500 to change injectors in a bus, but said it needed a new power stroke at $15500 installed and new warrantee. That was complete with fuel pump. That was in 2020

Oil change solved the slight problem and is running strong in NY today. Id trust the media before I’d trust a dealer.
No clue. It was an independent shop but I do know my 400 dollar job came to almost 3 grand when I picked up my truck.

Stay away from a ford with a 6.0, especially if it’s tuned and deleted and you need a dual rear wheel for a fifth wheel that size, could be done with a single wheel but it will not be as stable. Deleted rams eat transmissions when towing heavy.
Dude you have no clue what you're talking about

Go ahead ON Big Money. PLATTY OR BUST

Just another white work truck bro….

1AD27448-797C-441F-A5C0-5403310371D5.jpeg

If they do I wonder what gas engine they are gonna use on the HD trucks...I wonder if they are going to try to match the 7.3 in performance with a new HD engine line.

I want to say it was going to be a twin turbo option like fords ecoboost in the half tons. No idea about the heavy duty trucks.

I just traded my 2017 Ram 3500 4x4 dually. It has the Aisin heavy duty transmission and the 4:10 gears! It was a great truck but I didn't need the dually anymore. I trded for a 2022 Ram 3500 mega cab single wheel! My 17 would have been a perfect truck for your needs! I traded it at Ed Voyles in Marietta. Silver with leather interior brown and tan!

I just traded my 2017 Ram 3500 4x4 dually. It has the Aisin heavy duty transmission and the 4:10 gears! It was a great truck but I didn't need the dually anymore. I trded for a 2022 Ram 3500 mega cab single wheel! My 17 would have been a perfect truck for your needs! I traded it at Ed Voyles in Marietta. Silver with leather interior brown and tan!
that one would have been great for me. mind if i ask what they offered u?

Back
Top Bottom