• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE JUST WENT Disappointed in our current planned trip to the Gulf where we have gone for the last 20 years

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
UPDATE: All went well. No issues at all with them letting us in. In fact they went out of their way to make it a great evening. Food was great, service even better. I think the girl who called us originally just had her own issues. The grandkids were all very well behaved.

PSA…We’ve been going to the Port St. Joe/Cape San Blas/Indian Pass areas for 20 years now. we had a bad experience with a rental neighbor last year and got over it but this year we planned to go to the Restaurant that took the place of the old Sunset Coastal Grill that was demolished a few years back during a hurricane. We were looking really forward to trying it out. (7 adults and 3 kids) they just called us about our reservation and said they don’t like children eating there. Well actually they said they don’t have high chairs so my wife called them back and asked if kids were even allowed and they flat out said they don’t encourage that. i think the entire area is now getting a little too high faluting for my hard earned money. It’s really a shame since it’s always been a family oriented area.

rant over.

I’d show up anyway. Like who knew…if they don’t then you know for sure. But see if there is signage that say no children allowed, just curious.

Id say that’s bad business, especially being that is a tourist spot.
The old place was always one of our favorite places to eat. Kind of sad

Back
Top Bottom