• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you tell police you have a gun in the car?

Ken, when I get pulled over and do what I do, the LEO usually say "either you've been pulled over a lot or you're in law enforcement." I just look at em and say C, all of the above.
LOL, yeah I hear ya!Amazing how many times time like that I was handed a Georgia Dept of Corrections release ID. LOL

Only, and I do mean only, after downing whatever remains of the beer(s) I have open (don't want a ticket for open container). Then I tell them about all the weapons but never about the hooker in the trunk... it's just better that way.

Got pulled over in Walnut Grove on the way to the gun show last weekend. HE didn't ask and I didn't say anything. Gave me a warning and I was one happy MOFO!:cool:

i get stopped all the time. i assume a military boot demeanor, loudly proclaim i have a permit and i'm armed, and get let go 99 percent of the time. "sir ,yes sir" and a permit go a long way. makes you an un-official brother in arms. never tried it without the permit.

I decided the best thing to do was spray paint " I have several dangerous loaded to the max firearms in this here vehicle!" On both sides and the vertical surface of the trunk. No need to skulk around.

Its amazing, no one tailgates me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom