• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you tell police you have a gun in the car?

Friend of mine got nabbed for speeding. Four of em in their explorer ,Cop asked if they had any guns in the vehicle

" yes sir , we're on the way to the range , we got a whole bunch of em !"

Turns of they had 27 guns
Cops ran the serial # on all of em
Took almost two hours

I don't generally discuss what is and what is not in my vehicle.

Or on your person. I just don't think about it. I have screwed up and said "no" when asked and then remembered I had a derringer stashed in my bra and said "yes." He was like, "Where is it?" (this was a situation, so I did not mind letting him know I could back him up) I said, "In my bra." He blushed and went away. I don't think he was going to try and disarm me. I kinda wish he had, he was cute.

Or on your person. I just don't think about it. I have screwed up and said "no" when asked and then remembered I had a derringer stashed in my bra and said "yes." He was like, "Where is it?" (this was a situation, so I did not mind letting him know I could back him up) I said, "In my bra." He blushed and went away. I don't think he was going to try and disarm me. I kinda wish he had, he was cute.

Yeah .... we all believe that; go have another shot

Thanks Woodstock, we like and will try your idea drivers are always crawling up my bumper, even when we are going 85mph, just can't wait to get a ticket from our new law. (Even in the far right lane.)

Friend of mine got nabbed for speeding. Four of em in their explorer ,Cop asked if they had any guns in the vehicle

" yes sir , we're on the way to the range , we got a whole bunch of em !"

Turns of they had 27 guns
Cops ran the serial # on all of em
Took almost two hours
On what ground did he/they run the numbers? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom