• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you tell police you have a gun in the car?

I know there are LEO^s on here. So if you pull Clyde over for say a tail light out, or running a red light, or say going 50 in a 25. He hands you all the paperwork PLUS his GWL. You gonna let him slide??? Bet not. They get what they ask for no more no less. And by the way I've never been pulled over, never a ticket not even parking, never an accident in 49 years of driving. Y'all be safe out there................

Seriously? Not once in 49years?

You are probably the asshole I get tickets because of for passing in a no passing zone because you are doing 35 in a 55. And there is no need to tell the cop I'm armed. ..he can see me slamming it against my head as I try to contain the road rage. ;)

Not sure if this has been asked, but I did a quick search and couldn't find it.
How many of you let the officer know you are armed if you get pulled over? What do you tell them if you do?

I tell them about it before they see it. I don't want anyone getting overly excited.
If they don't ask me to do anything that will reveal it, I don't mention it.
If asked, don't lie. Some people reply with a non-answer. My answer here varies.

Cops make me nervous. Most of their knowledge is limited when it comes to the law/constitution.Application for being a cop; must be 21 years old.
If you gonna bash, get your facts straight! You can be 18 and be a LEO just can't buy your own bullets! LOL

Back
Top Bottom