• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you waste ammo shooting paper or steel?

Didn't read the whole thread, but I'm calling BS.

Either your skills sucked to start with (which I seriously doubt), you are a very rare "Natural" or you don't care that your skills have deteriorated.

I carry every day. I'm prepared to fight for my life every day. A few fractions of a second or a few inches less accuracy can make the difference between living and dying and that amount of skill will perish fast without practice.

Didn't read the whole thread, but I'm calling BS.

Either your skills sucked to start with (which I seriously doubt), you are a very rare "Natural" or you don't care that your skills have deteriorated.

I carry every day. I'm prepared to fight for my life every day. A few fractions of a second or a few inches less accuracy can make the difference between living and dying and that amount of skill will parish fast without practice.
I don't carry much anymore. I'm just not worried about it. If I know I'm going into a hostile environment (like downtown atlanta) I will carry. It is pretty quiet in my neck of the woods.

Yeah, I actually wonder how people who live in GA are Bama fans? Yeah, it should be a good one.
I grew up in Alabama. Spent the first 18 years of my life wanting to wear the crimson and white and hanging on every play of every game through all the highs and lows. I wish I had attended Alabama like most of my immediate family but I joined the military instead. I don't regret my decision to join the military but I still love Alabama football. Always will.

In the words of my Cousins Randy and Teddy.

I don't carry much anymore. I'm just not worried about it. If I know I'm going into a hostile environment (like downtown atlanta) I will carry. It is pretty quiet in my neck of the woods.

But what about all the nazis and racists out there in the country? I've seen a lot about it on the news for the last year. You are not safe!! If Hillary won the election you would be safe.

But what about all the nazis and racists out there in the country? I've seen a lot about it on the news for the last year. You are not safe!! If Hillary won the election you would be safe.
Worst we got are meth heads and crack addicts and didndonuffins. I can say I have never personally met a nazi.

Back
Top Bottom