• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does this site ever ban members based on feedback?

I got burned once. Stone Cold Liar.

Negative I left stuck and I don't deal with the guy no more.

I do know that after that deal for some reason that his listings moving forward got blasted by several members that all know each other....

GLWS

Haven't seen him in a while but when he does post an item, he'll get swarmed again and again... hehehe
Mama always said "What Goes Around Comes Around". I wonder sometimes "Do they really think they're gonna get away with that" .....I think I was thinkin about demos but that'll work on all peckerhead liars

too bad the odt is so great and i love it.
If i could go back and start over id ask everyone to give me neg feedback but leave a positive message

50+ negative feedback that reads "great comms a pleasure to deal with" :bounce:

You went over my head with that one.........just give me time to roll it over the coals (it is late too). I think I know the general direction but you'd prob miss some deals.......your Avatar's not helping Any

Feedback is rigged like the City of Detroit...

Lots of dudes get negs removed for taking advantage of getting deals involved in Texts...

I text when I'm 10 min out from the meet. Get it all in PM and leave a negative that will stick if issues arise.

As much as text are easy this is a valid point .

Here's my take on it: If I want the deal I'm making it. The worst thing that can happen is the dude doesn't show up, and if that were to ever happen I right the dude off as an asshole and move on. I just don't see the big damn deal.

If anyone wants to make a deal and not look at feedback, well, that is your decision. Failing to take note of the possibility of problems with that buyer/seller/trader, is not mandatory. However, since feedback is left by members for members, I find it rather silly not to at least factor in bad feedback into your decision making process. If other members have had difficulties, problems or issues, that were bad enough to leave negative feedback on another member of this site, I am going to take notice. There are other factors that enter into my decision making process, feedback is not the only factor. But I do take feedback seriously because feedback is given by members of this site based on their experience. Members, taking the time to give other members a head’s up. I guess that is the big damn deal.

i feel like we should be able to hold interventions for people who relist their items habitually, for like years

it would be simple, if an item hasn't sold and the price or ad hasn't changed in over a year, then pubic call outs should be allowed :)

i feel like we should be able to hold interventions for people who relist their items habitually, for like years

it would be simple, if an item hasn't sold and the price or ad hasn't changed in over a year, then pubic call outs should be allowed :)
www.rebeccagraceallen.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_freedom.jpg

It is ok to lie, cheat, and steal, but if you call these folks out, then by God, vhinch ain't standing for that ****.
You have a way to "call them out" it's the feedback system in place.

Hell if someone has that many negative feedbacks and you decide to deal with them, then it's you that is wrong, not the site.

I always get confused in these threads. They waffle between "ban everybody" and "the rules are too harsh". :confused2:

I reported you (to you) for using the word "waffle" because blue ones offend me. :becky:
Newbies, DON'T Google it!!! ... your welcome.

Back
Top Bottom