• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Field

Killed 65 with 6 people I don’t think we had 1/2 of birds we had yesterday as you see no reason for them leaving sunflowers and burnt millet
89B08A17-C7FD-48E8-9C0A-38ED8DA73970.jpeg
89DAF9AB-FD4F-4B17-9F42-21AE126A5751.jpeg
just part of it

It sure looks a little weak. The water shouldn’t bother it much. I can’t remember what they tolerate exactly. Probably as long as it isn’t completely under too long. I think you will still have some. Hard to see really. Maybe feed it when the water drops. Does look like a duck hole. They do like flooded grasses.

It sure looks a little weak. The water shouldn’t bother it much. I can’t remember what they tolerate exactly. Probably as long as it isn’t completely under too long. I think you will still have some. Hard to see really. Maybe feed it when the water drops. Does look like a duck hole. They do like flooded grasses.
Ok so I did a little more investigating this morning. It’s been 8 days since the flood that got over the plants but I really don’t think it was over them more than a day or two. There is still a good bit of green mixed in with the copper colored plants. I also tried to pull up some of the copper colored plants and they seem to still have a solid root system. What do you think?

I think I see enough seed and grass to have some ducks. I do think you have a lot of loss for some reason.
Some opinions on the flood here

Back
Top Bottom