• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dumb and Dumber sequel being filmed in Marietta, Jim Carrey on scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well either way I do not get too worked up about spelling, especially when the same person might be able to run circles around me in other areas...

A man's got to know his limitations...
I think it should be perfectly fine for anyone who has never made a spelling mistake on here to criticize the incorrect spelling of others.

Generally any business that is impacted even slightly is well compensated. I know when filming swing vote in New Mexico, a check for 2000 dollars was cut to every resident of the trailer park that was filmed in for three days.

On grown ups the production built a new baseball field for the community for letting them park trailers on there old one. On Men In Black we were all over Manhattan and would pay a business 2500 a day to let us use their phone lines...on top of anu money that was paid for impacting business.

If businesses on the square are being impacted, they are being nicely compensated too.

Yes, film is here for the tax credits. what's wrong with that? There are over 30 productions going in the Atlanta area right now with more coming in every day. Film is bringing billions into the state, not to mention the thousands of jobs that come with these productions.

I like the fact that Geogia is bringing in more production jobs. Company I work for does alot of business from the reality shows.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_17_qa4ybate.jpg

Are you working with or associated with the hard leftie movie types?
The entertainment industry has supported my family the past 8 years. It is actually what moved me to Georgia in the first place. There are a bunch of hard core leftists in the industry who are very outspoken. That said, most in the industry are good people who just want to do their job and support their families. In the last 8 years I have changed the minds of many libs regarding firearms ownership. The production staff at one show in Atlanta makes regular trips to GA Firing line on the company dollar now, and every time I step in that office someone wants to show me their new gun.

better not be wearing any fruit fo the loom, victorias secret, or any other subsidiary of sara lee
Check out freeutah.org .....Women Against GunControl and a bunch of Pro 2A groups including the NRA urge boycott of SARALEE corp for their constant support of Brady, And Handgun Control Incorp.
Saralee donated $50k to Sarah Brady to get Grady bill passed, constant supporters of any anti 2A. Just FYI .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom