• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary School discipline

Yeah. He has soccer practice today so he changed into his shorts. Which makes the spanking more effective since it didn't have to go through denim.

I'm a bit stymied though. The talk didn't seem to really phase him, like it didn't really sink in. But the spanking was real, and the tears were real. So hopefully he remembers it. Otherwise it will go to round 2.
DFACS! I'm calling them now! :pound::pound:When I told my wife the story, she said awe! And gave me a sad face! LMAO!!

He needs to be frisked before leaving the house, lol.
I know this sucks for you, but I'm laughing - sorry.
I was a bad kid, I threw away a report card.
Twice I think....... was always in trouble, notes came home I'd get spanked.
Didn't take long before I realized they needed to be thrown away too. :becky:

It's gonna turn out ok, I did pretty well, I'm sure the Marines helped a lot.
He'll be fine, lol.

He'll be fine, lol.
LOL, yeah it is kinda hilarious! Especially being my nephew, he has the cutest little screechy voice for a boy!

He'll be fine, lol.

Lol...he gets frisked by his mother...but he's getting better at hiding stuff. He'll eventually run out of places if this keeps happening. I'm thinking today I've got it handled.

I overheard him tell his mother...it didn't bother him if he got stuff taken away because Pops and Gigi (his grandparents) would just buy him some more. Ok, I had to make it known that wasn't going to happen.

Maybe it's balls I carry between my legs but sometimes I think it would be easier to discipline him if I was a single parent. Women always whine about it but honestly, I think it's easier to instill virtues/etc without any outside influences...

Lol...he gets frisked by his mother...but he's getting better at hiding stuff. He'll eventually run out of places if this keeps happening. I'm thinking today I've got it handled.

I overheard him tell his mother...it didn't bother him if he got stuff taken away because Pops and Gigi (his grandparents) would just buy him some more. Ok, I had to make it known that wasn't going to happen.

Maybe it's balls I carry between my legs but sometimes I think it would be easier to discipline him if I was a single parent. Women always whine about it but honestly, I think it's easier to instill virtues/etc without any outside influences...
Remember when he was hiding rice in his pockets so he wouldn't have to eat it! LMAO!

He'll be fine, lol.

That report card bit is hilarious!

Raising a little politician?
b594d0c9ead3e830ed62394dad842109d6aa20df5e3a553d602d1b9896a66530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom