Experimenting with appendix carry

I shoot my 229 better than my Block. Maybe its because I shoot it more but, I think Ive always been a little better with it. I have the 226,229,220,239,225 in a variety of calibers and have no issues killing paper with fist size or smaller groups out to 7 yards. I dont normally practice past that unless im shooting water bottles. I can say for my the XDm Long slide shot better for my than most of my pistols. I decided to go to only one trigger pull for consistency and da/sa Sig was it. I kept 2 Blocks and traded all my other strikers. G19 to mess with rmr and G20 cause its 10mm. No other reasons since im not a Block fan

Tier1 Axis Slim

Yeah tier1 axis slim or Txc holsters are the go to!!I’m not too crazy about overall feel and fit of the newest one I have been trying out (the associate v2). The associate has a smaller footprint and has a nice bend to it but I still prefer the flex point offered by tier1 and Txc rather than a solid piece of Kydex having tried em all for various day to day activities

What do you not like about the associate v2? I'm still shopping/researching for myself.

Also, I can adjust the ride height to the “just right fit” for me for both accessibility and concealment with the tier1. The associate adjustments are either too low or too high

Back
Top Bottom