• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

Yes, I know I'm reviving a month old thread...... got my Tier1 Axis Slim in the mail, and have been carrying it today. WOW what a difference in this and pocket carry! I've been pocket carrying my G26 in my carhartts for a while now. While I do know the gun is now IWB instead of my pocket, it's actually way more comfortable than expected. It's way more comfortable and accessible than right front pocket as well. As far as concealment...... I'm a skinny guy, and it's not noticable under a regular tshirt, except for my belt buckle sticking out too far. I've got to get a good belt, with a super thin buckle. Fit and finish are ridiculously beautiful. If anyone else is on the fence about a good appendix holster, look at the Tier1 pretty hard. 20190712_162351.jpg 20190712_162336.jpg

Yes, I know I'm reviving a month old thread...... got my Tier1 Axis Slim in the mail, and have been carrying it today. WOW what a difference in this and pocket carry! I've been pocket carrying my G26 in my carhartts for a while now. While I do know the gun is now IWB instead of my pocket, it's actually way more comfortable than expected. It's way more comfortable and accessible than right front pocket as well. As far as concealment...... I'm a skinny guy, and it's not noticable under a regular tshirt, except for my belt buckle sticking out too far. I've got to get a good belt, with a super thin buckle. Fit and finish are ridiculously beautiful. If anyone else is on the fence about a good appendix holster, look at the Tier1 pretty hard. View attachment 2194935 View attachment 2194938
If you are looking for a good belt try Nexbelt. I have two and really like them

As far as concealment...... I'm a skinny guy, and it's not noticable under a regular tshirt, except for my belt buckle sticking out too far. I've got to get a good belt, with a super thin buckle. Fit and finish are ridiculously beautiful. If anyone else is on the fence about a good appendix holster, look at the Tier1 pretty hard. View attachment 2194935 View attachment 2194938
Have you tried feeding your belt differently so that the buckle is closer to your hip rather than from and center?

Have you tried feeding your belt differently so that the buckle is closer to your hip rather than from and center?
My current belt is just a heavy leather belt with a regular buckle. I'm not sure the OCD side of me will get used to the buckle not being centered.... but I suspect that I will try it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom